- Stay calm
- make sure its not under any constructs before checking the floor
- Ignore the breakdancing mini fig
Yeah, women are worthy.
- Jane Foster in What If? #10 (1978)
- Storm in X-Men Annual #9 (1985)
- Rogue in What If? #66 (1994)
- Wonder Woman in DC Versus Marvel #3 (1996)
- Black Widow in What If: Age of Ultron #3 (2014)
Can’t say this enough: Mr. Hipp is awesome.
come on caps i know my uniform is pimp as fuck but you guys don’t have to be jealous
I understand now, Marvel is doing something very interesting xD
Door no stop us from loves and scritches
Doors can’t stop our love.
Thor character models!
Did these as I was starting work on the book. The costumes were designed before I came on board (by the great Esad Ribic, I believe), but here’s my take on them.
bonus ben reilly?
Reed, Johnny, Sue and Ben, by Mike Wieringo
I don’t reblog much anymore, but I can never scroll past Mike Wieringo when he pops up on my dash. One of my all time favourite artists, and one of my biggest inspirations in terms of style and storytelling.
His run on F4 with Mark Waid is probably my favourite run by a creative team ever?